Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Word up man

Today was an OK day.

I did a little bit of exercise in the morning.

I made it to work on time.

I got some work done, not flawlessly, but fixed the mistakes before anyone pointed them out to me.

There wasn't a whole lot to keep me busy, so I played a bit of a game called word up during the lag times.

I had a burger at the country club and watched The Bucket List.
That movie took me through quite a few emotions. Having a close friend fighting brain cancer made the movie a little more personal to me.

I had an interesting conversation with a friend that recently moved here. I was disappointed to hear the way things were going for him at work. Even more disappointed that this kind of thing is just business as usual.

Well, I had a pretty good score on word up... my top score was ranked 45 nationally.
I thought that was neat.

Thats the good word.

No comments: