Sunday, June 1, 2008

Close friend at the small pool, DVD at home

This Sunday, I didn't to a whole lot.

I did enjoy some my pineapple orange banana Malibu Coconut Rum frozen concoction.
It's quite easy to make. One can of frozen Dole Pine Orange Banana Juice, fill one the emptied can with ice, fill the can of ice with Coconut Rum (about 10 oz) add it to the blender , and then fill one more can with ice ice and fill to top with water. Blend and enjoy. (SHARE WITH (A) FRIEND(S))

A friend of mine came over and we went to the local pool to hang out. We didn't really socialize with anyone out there, there were a few people. We pretty much kept to ourselves. We didn't stay out long, but we seemed to have a good time. We went to the Red Box Kiosk and picked up a movie called Numb staring Matthew Perry (Friends). It was a pretty good movie, I never really knew exactly where it was going to go. It wasn't a very predictable movie for me. It was a good movie. Unfortunately, I could relate too much to the main character. However, I know that I am so much better off! Thank God for that. That gives me something else to be grateful for. The fact that I am not as crazy as I have seen some people go! I am actually pretty close to sane!

No comments: