Thursday, June 19, 2008

Keeping Busy Thursday

I was in a pretty good mood today.

I got to work on time, actually a little early, and I saw my boss came to work.
He got to work before i did.

A storm came through just after I arrived at work.

I didn't have a whole lot of work to keep my busy, but I listened to some good sales techniques through pod casts on Advisors Today's website. Something in one of the podcasts made me giggle, and my boss said something along the fact of "Did I just hire an teenage girl as an assistant?" I just responded with "You hired him about seven years ago."

When my boss left around lunch time, he told me to keep busy and gave me a little project to do.

I worked on the project some, and it just seemed to take more effort than it should.

After 5, I went straight home to try to win something on BINGO. They were giving away gift certificates to Macys, Old Navy, Trinity Hall, and even $100 off the rent.

I unfortunately, didn't win any of those prizes, but it passed the time and I got to meet some people.

Afterwards, I called my friend and we went to the DVD kiosk and rented Whitnes Protection Program with Larry the Cable Guy in it. It was a pretty funny movie.

I went to bed late.

Another full workday ahead of me.

No comments: