Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally Friday

Well its finally Friday. I didn't get much sleep last night.
People were talking about someone who went nuts around the office screaming at people and left multiple messages being quite upset on various manager's voice mails.
I was asked to print up pictures of the guy for the security guards.

I worked on my little project of building prospect lists for some established agents that might be interested in doing a mailing.

I took care of the other little things around the office.

I stayed pretty busy the whole day.

I was a bit down and out, but I figure its just because I didn't get much rest last night.

I felt tired and wanted to go to sleep when I got home. I wound up talking on the phone with a friend from high school for quite a while. After that, I went for a bike ride to return the movie (Witless Protection Program (IMDB link)) I had rented. I enjoyed riding around a bit.

My friend came over looking for her ID she had lost. We didn't find it. (update it was found in the couch days later)

A couple of other friends stopped by and we got to hang out a while.

It was pretty good day in the end.

No comments: