Saturday, June 14, 2008

Come out and play Saturday

After I got home, a friend of mine called me up and pretty much begged that I come out to the clubs and see him. So, I did.

I kept wanting to go home because I really didn't want to spend money and I wasn't really in the party mood.

I stayed out and played a bit though.
I danced like a fool for a bit.
I went out on the balcony a bit and watched one guy get hauled away having a heart attack, and some other guy was taken out via ambulance. Not sure what was wrong with that guy.

It all seemed so senseless.

I came home before last call.
I like to be home before 2AM, unless I stay out until nearly 4 AM.
That 2 AM - 3 AM window is dangerous. Too many people that shouldn't be out on the roads out there then.

I made it home just a bit before 2 AM.

No comments: