Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wildflower Fe$t

Well I did manage to make it to the Wildflower Festival. My friend and I wound up riding with a friend rather than taking the train. I really thought I would have had more stamina, but I didn't feel like staying out there long. I spent quit a bit of money. I bought a drink, and a beer, and a piece of pizza, of course there was the cost of admission. I saw the Paramount Laser Light Show featuring the music of Pink Floyd. It isn't often that I do things like that though. I also went to Plucker's earlier that day and spent quit a bit on food there as well. I have been absolutely horrible on not being on budget . I hope that I scoot by OK. I know I will :) I have faith!
I don't want to go the extremes of back to unhealthy cheap meals and unhealthy hours to get out of debt. I've got to live a little. But I have had my fun, and I really need to watch it BIG TIME!

No comments: