Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Unofficial Summer Kickoff at the Village

Today was the unofficial kickoff to the Summer in the Village.

I bathed in Coppertone SPF 45 a couple of times and took some breaks, but I spent quite a bit of time out at the pool.

The band was alright. They didn't seem to specialize in anything too particular. Whatever was pop and popular, they were playing it it seemed. They were OK.

There were quite a few people out, but the crowd was not very exciting. People were just laying soaking up the rays for the most part.

I felt as if I was on the outside looking in, though I was right there with everyone.

I enjoyed kicking back and enjoying swimming around in the pool for a bit.

I didn't do much else other than a bit of that housework I mentioned I needed to do.

Relaxing days. Not too much going on.

No comments: