Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting it handled Thursday

This Thursday it seems that there were quite a few exceptions to deal with and I had to consult with my boss and he had to consult with the compliance coordinator around here and then I had to send that response over to another manager to see if we could cut through some red tape a bit faster. With my boss's help, I think we are getting it handled, though no final decisions have been made. At least people are around here are armed with more information.

For the moment, it seems to be a bit of a lag time. I will probably have more than enough to keep me busy soon.

I will probably attend the Sunset Thursday concert at the VCC this evening.

I just heard a remix of Fine Day that I really enjoyed.
1. Fine Day 08 (DJ Damien S Remix) - Kirsty Hawkshaw

No comments: