Monday, May 5, 2008

Peaceful Monday

This Monday has turned out to be an incredibly peaceful Monday for me so far. There were challenges throughout the day, but I just seemed to peacefully work through each one. My mother was unfortunately not so peaceful today. Traffic got her all stirred up. Two cars going below the speed limit blocking two lanes where she couldn't get around, and then someone switching into her lane and it was like two vehicles squeezed together impossibly to fit within one lane. So, when I first spoke with her she told me she was having a terrible morning. I think to myself, no one got hurt, nothing got broken or damaged, she made it to work on time, what is so terrible about that? The truth is the only thing that was terrible about it was the way she reacted to the challenges before her and allowed it to made it a terrible morning for her. This is the truth I am learning. I made it to work without getting angry or upset. People did their usual crazy maneuvers that I just peacefully thankfully passed by without problem. I made it to work early and fixed some problems with the printers. I had to remove an ugly paper jam and replace a faulty part with a partially used part while others are on back-order.
Everything seemed to be running fairly smooth after I arrived.
It is nearing 2:00 PM; almost time for me to begin processing mail.

I am really enjoying a play list on Rhapsody 2007 International Dance Music Awards Nominees
1. World, Hold On - Bob Sinclar
2. Faster Kill Pussycat - Paul Oakenfold
3. Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (Club Mix) - Fedde Le Grand
4. Secret Of Love (Original Extended) - Barcera
5. F-cking Boyfriend (Explicit) - The Bird And The Bee
6. Lost - Roger Sanchez
7. Kiss the Sky - Danielle Bollinger
8. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Album version) - Scissor Sisters
9. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
10. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
11. Dale Don Dale - Don Omar
12. I Want More - Cling On To Me (Josh Riptide & Brianna Lee Afterhours Vocal Remix) - Amuka
13. What A Feeling - Peter Luts & Dominico
14. Watchin' (Club Mix) - The Freemasons
15. Raindrops (Radio Edit) - Stunt
16. Dreams - Deep Dish
17. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
18. Rompe - Daddy Yankee
19. Deja Vu - Beyonce
20. Runaway (Remastered for 2006) - Jamiroquai
21. Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx
22. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
23. Number 1 - Goldfrapp
24. Yeah Yeah (D. Ramirez Vocal Club Mix) - Bodyrox
25. Hips Don't Lie (featuring Wyclef Jean) - Shakira
26. Dance4Life (12' Mix) - Tiesto
27. Alone Tonight - Above & Beyond
28. Be Without You (Kendu Mix) - Mary J. Blige

No comments: