Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nuts

Today is Wednesday. Mountain Man Fruit and Nut Company was supposed to be at the building across the street today. I made a mention to my boss that I wanted to go check out what they had but I didn't have much cash. My boss pulled out a smooth Jefferson and said here buddy. We went across the street and due to a scheduling conflict with the building, Mountain Man Fruit and Nut Company wasn't there. Much to my dismay. Oh well, so I saved the money I got. I accepted it as my week late thoughtless administrative assistant gift. However, my boss did find some good gourmet cooking stuff that was at the building so it wasn't a wasted trip for him. He got hungry and got some lunch as well. I just went back to work.

Things were busy last night at the grocery store last night. I wondered if it was because of the economic stimulus checks that were supposed to be reaching bank accounts by now. Everyone I mentioned that theory to said that the money hadn't hit their account yet. Maybe we were just short-handed. I really don't know. I sure was busy.

No comments: