Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today is a very beautiful day to me.

I exercised quite a bit this morning. I didn't even call my assistant to see how things were going at work. I showed up a little early and had a bite to eat before I got started. I helped one of the new agents and had a great conversation with her. Kept myself pretty busy the entire time. I only have about 45 minutes to go before I can go home.

I got some personal business taken care of. (car insurance paid on one credit card, paid the payment on that credit card) I am still behind financially. I am trying to get those things together, but I think it still has potential to happen. I am trying to do something very difficult. I am building a cash pile while still keeping my bills paid and lowering my debt. I am keeping a part time job while trying to start my own business.

I a quarter below where I should be on income level for this year to date.

I won't let it get me down though. I am still making progress. And there is huge potential to make exponential progress in the near future!

I am reminded of a U2 song. Beautiful Day.

No comments: