Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Normal Wednesday

Nothing too much going on at work. No dinner plans with anyone. I wonder what movie is playing at the country club. I called in the refill for my Klonopin that was filled originally at the wrong pharmacy. Getting that transfered wasn't easy. It was like they didn't understand what I wanted. I finally got it transfered. I had waited to pretty much the last min. My next dose is due in about five hours and I haven't picked up the prescription yet. I have an appointment to follow up with my doctor soon. I have been doing better on the anxiety. I have had some bits of blues, but reasonable blues. Things haven't been all peachy and rosy. I have quite a bit of challenges to overcome. I am thankful for the friends that I have and my family that pulls me through. I am also very thankful for the music that pulls me through. Only about seven minutes left on the clock here and I can go home. I did a good job for one of the agents here but it is hard to figure out how to charge it out. The part that is actually my job was the easy part. I spent lots of time helping him set up his report in his database and fixing the report. That part I should have been able to charge quite a bit for and keep all profit on that. I have to set things up right. This business opportunity is great, but the situation is delicate.

Tomorow, I know things are going to be very quiet around the office. The majority of the people will be at a big training seminar.

So, I guess I call it another day.

I stay plugged into God.

I beg for his spirit to flow through me and overfill me with abundant love.

No comments: