Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not there yet.

I got on the phone just before I should have headed out for church and wound up in a long conversation missing worship service again.

I decided I would at least go by and drop off some clothes for the friends ministry.

I stopped by the pet store to buy my cockatiel some food and maybe some antibiotics. I ended up with only some vitamins. They had sold out of the only brand my cockatiel eats. I dropped off some clothes at the friends ministry and then I proceeded to go to the hardware store and buy a nice new clean dowel rod for my cockatiel to perch on. I figured he needed something to perch on while I cleaned the others. I wound up buying a dowel rod that was a bit too big around. I will have to go exchange that for one that fits better. I accepted the fact that I tried and I figured I would go exchange that later on. The heat was building up out there, and I was running out of stamina.

The relay in my dryer went out on me. I wonder if that is something my apartments are going to be willing to fix. I am not sure honestly. I guess we will see at a later date. I hadn't been using my dryer a whole lot recently because the energy and time it took to dry things and the heat build up in my apartment made it seem wiser to dry at the laundry mat.

I made steps towards my goals this weekend, but I am not there yet.

No comments: