Monday, July 28, 2008

Full Day Monday

Unfortunately, my assistant was too ill to come to work today.

It was a plus for my bank account, but I would rather my assistant be well. I was glad to be at work, just not glad that my assistant isn't well.

It worked out pretty good though. There was work to be done that would have been very difficult for my assistant to pull off because of physical limitations and some lack of training in certain areas. A large order came to us on Sunday. I had to replace a part on the color printer. I processed the large order which was a several step process. I had to print one side of the postcard in small groups on the color printer, then preform a mail merge on another printer, then take it to a place to get cut, and then send it through the postage machine. I got it all done. Just the usual day from that point. I do need to finish a few things up before I go.

No comments: