Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Well this Monday, I thought I would try something different.

I had planned on coming in early to begin learning a new field of work.
Someone I had spoken with out in the halls and around the office has his own business and said he could use some help. He didn't promise anything hourly, and nothing really concrete in what I would be making in commissions, but it sounded like an opportunity to get started in learning something new and learning the potential financial payoff in the process. It wasn't going to cost me anything but some time. All I had to do was show up a bit earlier to work than I had been doing to go see what I could learn. Unfortunately, when I showed up, the person I had been talking to was no where around. I sent him an email to call me and he did and said he would be in the office around noon. That was the the time I had to start work at the other job. So, I just hung out with my assistant upstairs and chilled out until about that time. I figured I avoided driving in the heat some that way anyways. At least I tried today. I will give it another try another day.

Tomorrow is two job Tuesday. I don't really want to show up early on Tuesday when I work till late in the evening.

No comments: