Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gearing up for the 4th this Wednesday

Last night, I actually had quite a bit of fun on the check stands.

I got to play around with some persuasion techniques. I was getting money out of people for prostate cancer research and education. I did pretty well. I was only there a few hours and collected about $15. Thats about half what I collected for myself by working there! The a smile and direct eye contact with enthusiasm is quite effective.

I am a little better as far as pain goes today.
Still had a mild migraine (yes some are more intense than others).
I stopped by my doctor's office and gave them a note and let them know that I was out of Immitrex. I haven't heard back from them.

This Wednesday, it seems that not many people are hanging around the office.
I did get a couple of orders in and out.
I have been waiting on a part for our color printer for a few days.
I am concerned it may not show up before the Fourth of July Weekend.

Not much else going on really.

Just another day at the office.

No comments: