Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Monday

Today I got to work all day as my mother requested the morning off.
I made it to work about 10 min late. I had a difficult time waking up this morning.

Not much work coming in when I did get in.
Doing some cleaning and straighting and organizing and such.
My boss was upset about his contract with one of his information sources. They are putting too many restrictions on his look ups. He was extremely displeased with them, but there was nothing I could do for him on that.

I wrote some new reports in access to help me keep track with these periodic mailings I am doing.
Took a lunch break and actually got away for a few minutes.
It is just not worth it really though, with the cost of gas and the cost of getting out there people on the roads are dangerous! (Myself included)

Counting down only another hour.

No comments: