Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy Busy

Well, this Thursday was pretty busy. The biggest project that kept me going in circles was printing about 330 double sided postcards on card stock. Before I went to print, I had to decide if it was worth wasting twice as much paper and only print the postcards 1 up with 4 cuts required. The same number of cuts would have been required if we were able to print them two up and the quality of the print would have gone down considerably. I just over thought the project I guess, because when it came down to it, I just had to print it just as it was set up. I don't have the capability taking vectors out of PDF documents and dropping them into a page layout program at work, as a matter of fact, unless you call a word processing program Microsoft Word a page layout program, I don't have a page layout program at work.
I didn't have enough stock to print the project either. I ordered the rest of the stock I needed to print the project and printed one side on the stock that I had.

I was also trying to figure out where the binding supplies were that I ordered last week. They should have been here on Monday, but they did not show up. They finally did show up, and I saw there was a mix up on printing the label, they had the address just slightly wrong.

I had also tons of intro letter mailings to print and get ready for the mail.

Busy Busy Busy day.

I was all stressed out when I got home. My friend Bob came by and we went out for dinner. We went to a place in Lower Greenville we had never been to. This was a neat little restaurant where the owner was the waitress, cleanup, and the cook!

It was good stuff.

They don't open till 8PM
La Casita Mexican Restaurant and Bar 1908 Greenville Ave Dallas, TX 214-821-8151

We went out to a club and hung out to a bit afterwards.

It was a very nice relaxing night out on the town.

No comments: