Friday, March 7, 2008

Cool Friday

I'm keeping my cool this Friday for sure. I woke up a little later than I wanted to. I got up and hurried out the door without breakfast or coffee. I grabbed some water from the trunk of my car and also found my Mountain Man trail mix and milk chocolate coffee beans. Ahhh Perfect. I'll make it through the day fine. Not too bad getting to work. There was a litle ice out there, but it wasn't bad.

Not much going on at the office. Usual friday though. A little ice on the roads, so even fewer people showed up to work. I printed up some tent cards and did a very nice job. I delivered them to the sales development manager that requested them in a box lid. A few people have asked some simple questions, but nothing major has happened.
Only a little over a couple of hours of this and I can go home.

Thankfully I have my Rhapsody hooked up and some headphones so I can stay in my own world. Damn beaver beat me at chess over and again though. I never really was any good though.

BRRRR It's cold out there!

No comments: