Saturday, March 8, 2008

Existence of Miracles - Existence is a Miracle

I honestly don't remember too much from my weekend......wait its coming back....

There were things I wanted to get done, but little got done.

I did hang out with some friends. Most came over to my place to hang out a bit.

OH YEA, I remember.... Saturday afternoon around 1 PM or so, I got moving a bit. I went around with a friend checking out different stores. I could not spend any money at all. My friend spent over a hundred bucks on an exhaust kit for his little toy remote control car. I played a few rounds of Yahtzee! with my friend when we got back to his palce. That was pretty cool cheap entertainment. We watched Rob and Big. That was some funny stuff as well.

I went to the country club at night and hung out with some neighbors as it got later in the evening.

Went to bed around 11 PM or so.

Nothing too exciting, but not too lonely either. Good weekend. I even got to see my good friend that worked for me a while and my friend that is still a cancer survivor.

Ah the miracles in life. Something came up about how many miracles we don't recognize, and I told my friend...."I recognize you" he smiled and said "I recognize you as well".

In a deep sense, just the fact we exist is a miracle, but on an even deeper level the amount of adversity we have overcome, it is miraculous that we are still here.

No comments: