Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!

For the first time in, well decades, I have a valentine to celebrate with.
I have been stuck at work all day...thankfull to have work though.
My Valentine gets off work early and plans on coming over after I get off work.
Neither of us have much of anything to celebrate with, but we will make the best of it.
Come Friday, payday, we will celebrate a little more.

Just another day at the office...doing my job and proving to everyone I have been doing my part.
It is great to be able to prove that I am doing a great job.
People come to me seeing why something wasn't done, and I have a definitive answer.
They come to me seeing what was done, and I have records of what was done when and why.

I am hopeful that I will find more work for my employee as we just lost his main project.

It will be very nice if I get a good group of agents willing to work together and willing to allow me to handle the admin side of it.

Well, here we are a month and a half behind.
Arg.

I pray for help from above to discern what is right, and what is good for the whole.

Patience and Persistence are two thing that get me through life.

I remain hopeful that I can help guide things into place.

No comments: