Saturday, February 2, 2008

Discontent

Ahh..well so another day.

I went out on the search for some good Mexican food and we went to a place we had been able to trust reliably for good food at a good price. Well this time, we were all disappointed. The tortillas were tough...the service was slow and borderline rude. The quality of the meat went down, and the prices went up.

So the hunt for another hangout with good food and drinks moves on.

I watched Hairspray for the first time. Good movie, and about the third I watched of the triumphs of the oppressed.

Its a melancholy feeling....so many have risen from oppression, so many remain.

Ah if it were only a level playing field.
We all have to use our unique gifts for the good of all.

God is my only hope.

May I have content with what I have.

Dear Lord send down your love from above.

I feel alone in a world of of billions.

No comments: