Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun night, but busted budget

I busted my budget. I had a good time though.

I went out taking advantage of the cruising the crossroads specials, but when they ran out...I didn't stop. 15 min and one drink at the first bar, 30 minutes and a drink at the second, five hours and a few at the the third....

There goes my budget!

I went out on the dance floor expecting to be rejected as usual, but something was different this night. Things got a little hot for a moment, and I was just having some fun....then I was almost dragged off the dance floor. I twisted my arm and got out of the hold and went back on the dance floor. I continued dancing and then it got hot again... This time with someone that physically met my standards and things went a little further....but then I was asked a question I didn't understand because of the loud music...My response wasn't what was expected and the response I got was "Why not?" I know I mis understood the question then. I said maybe we should go somewhere and talk....but then we lost track of each other.

I try to play it safe. I didn't know this person, all I know is we clicked on the dance floor for a moment. I came home feeling a bit excited that I wasn't rejected by everyone. I wasn't trying to get away from the second one, I was just trying to find out more before going any further. Things were moving faster that I was used to. It was a bit exhilarating what happened on the dance floor. I just wish that we could have gotten to know each other safely. Maybe it can still happen.

I was glad I made it home safely.

No comments: