Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Civic Duty

Today, I got to do my Civic Duty as a Juror.

Car accident case...something uncomfortably too familiar.
I do see that pain and suffering inflicted on another should be compensated for in some cases.
I had been in an auto wreck and had chosen the same group of lawyers to represent me.
They did a great job, but there was nothing to go after.
I wasn't quiet.

Well, lets just say I didn't get picked for the jury.

I made it to the tire shop and they checked out my tire, it wasn't repairable. Fortunately, they were able to replace it for only the cost of the valve stem and certificate for the new tire because it was under warranty (GO Discout Tires).

Made it to work and processed the mail and such.

Another day in paradise!

Rolling with the punches. Rising to the challenge.

No comments: