Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Day

Saw my grandfather and grandmother and I hung out with my mom and dad and brother.

I got a little frustrated with my brother today, we argued a bit.

There were a couple of issues.... One he thought that my choice of insurance and roadside rescue was a poor choice thought I was paying too much. I may be, but I have been having a difficult time finding a reputable insurance company that will cover me for less than I am paying because my driving history. There isn't anything catastrophic, but a few little blips can certainly raise up the rates. Earlier in the day there was a big argument about finding a home for a bird that I had left behind. My mom has been taking care of the bird, but it has been a burden. She would like for her to go to a good home, but I am not sure she isn't too attached to it. I think I may have found a home for it if she really does want to see it find a new home.

At any rate, it certainly causes a whole lot of grief this morning.

All in all it was a good day.

I got to spend a whole lot of time with family.

No comments: