Monday, July 20, 2009

Love Heals

I had been very bummed out fearing a very difficult future not knowing how I am going to pay my debts and build some savings. I searched and searched and searched for a very long time trying to figure out a sensible room mate situation. I prayed and prayed for a solution and for hope. It may have finally found me. I am going to have to hold on to my faith and keep an open mind. I feel like this is the second chance I need. I have been looking for a way to cut my living expenses for a while, and this is so much more feasable than joining some branch of military service or staying in some shelter. It even seems more feasabile than trying to stay with my parents again. I should be able to continue to work, and pay my credit cards down, and aviod quite a bit of other bills. In a couple of years, I could be on a much more solid ground. I stand on the rock of salvation. I feel God is in this.

No comments: