Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Been a long time

It has been a very long time since I have posted. I took on a retail job at about half the pay I was used to after a year and a half of not working. I stayed at the job for a year to save up to file for bankruptcy. I got past that and started a job at a call center. I have been working that job full time for over a year. I have been rebuilding my credit. I have been a little frustrated with the low pay and lack of bonuses. They play games with the bonuses around here. I am considering going back to school. I was very fortunate a friend let me rent a condo from him for about six months while it was in limbo. The condo has been sold, but the title has not fully transferred yet. I am still renting the condo and I hope I can work something out with the new owners when the title does transfer.

No comments: